Pupils » Our Gallery » Year 1
Class Teacher: Mrs C Cotton & Mrs K Morphew
Teaching Partners: Mrs E Taylor & Mrs J Hitchin
In Year 1 children move from the Early Years Foundation Stage into Key Stage 1. We continue to build upon the progress the children have made during their Reception year and to encourage greater independence in subtle ways.
Autumn term 1 'The Gruffalo and Friends'
Autumn term 2 'Toy Story'
Spring term 'Zoom to the Moon'
Summer term 'Once Upon a Time'
Highlights from curriculum events from last year can be found by following the link below:
Please note that the weekly timetable is subject to change. I have attached a list of 100 high frequency words for children in Year 1 to learn. Learning these can be part of additional homework to support the children's ongoing development. They will not be tested on these until the end of the school year.
- Year 1 Topic Web for Parents Autumn Term 2017.pptx
- Year 1 Curriculum Letter to Parents Autumn Term 2017.docx
- Topic web Spring 2017.pptx
- Parent curriculum letter Spring 2017.docx
- Year 1 Autumn 2 Topic Web 2016.pptx
- Year 1 Autumn Term Topic Web 2016-17.pptx
- Year 1 100 High Frequency Words.doc
- spellings letter Y1 final.doc
- Book list for parents.doc
- Year 1 Timetable 2016-17.docx