Pupils » Our Gallery » Year 2
Miss F Schneider
Mrs K Morphew
Mrs A Sawle
Introduction to Year Two
Year 2 is an important year for the children, being their last year in the Infants. We aim to build on their learning in previous years and make the year as enjoyable as possible. Our topic for the Autumn Term is 'Marvellously Melted Chocolate' and explores stories by Roald Dahl including 'The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me' and 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'.
Autumn Term: 'Marvellously Melted Chocolate'
Spring Term: 'Deep in the Night'
Summer Term: 'At the Seaside'
Highlights from curriculum events from last year can be found by following the link below:
Information for Parents
Useful documents including a weekly timetable (subject to change)
- Year 2 Topic Web Marvellously Melted Chocolate Autumn Term 2017.docx
- Year 2 Roald Dahl Day Letter Autumn Term 2017.docx
- Year 2 Topic web Deep in the Night Spring 2018.docx
- Reading in Year 2.docx
- 100 HFW.doc
- 200 Common Words.doc
- KS1 SATS Parental Presentation 2017.pdf
- Year 2 Topic Web Marvellously Melted Chocolate Autumn 2016.pdf
- Year 2 Curriculum Evening for Parents Sept 2016.docx
- Weekly Timetable.docx